Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hotel Reservation @ Booking.com

Since I will be going to Shah Alam next week, Ive bought and checked-in my flight using AirAsia. But I still have no place to stay. I began searching at Agoda and Booking.com.  There was one hotel that caught my attention, The Tree Boutique Hotel. At Agoda it says no room available but on Booking.com there were still a few rooms available. 

On Booking.com customers can actually view the room through pictures that were shared there and also read the comments that were given by previous lodgers.

A few minutes after I book on Booking.com I received a notification from Booking.com that my reservation is now confirmed. Hotel booking is done under 5 minutes.

Everything is set and it is enabled with the help of technology:

Flight ticket: AirAsia.com
Hotel booking: Booking.com 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment